This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armoniphon Organs

<DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>A recent conversation with a Spanish gentlemen concerning my WurliTzer brought up some interesting topics. Most notably, early electronic organs built in spain. This is what he told me:</DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></DIV><DIV>"<SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;">That curious, an electrical organ that works based on reeds, a primitive jewel of the 50s. In Spain there were made of that epoch a few enormous electrical liturgical organs of three keyboards by a sound very similar to that of the wurlitzer. On them having connected it was necessary to hope that they were warming up and to look at a voltimeter. Probably also they were working based on reeds. His name they were "Armoniphon" made of San Sebastian (Spain)."</SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;">Anyone know more about this and care to shed some light on it? I'd love to hear more.</SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV><DIV><SPAN class="Apple-style-span" style="font-size: 12px;"><BR class="khtml-block-placeholder"></SPAN></DIV>
Working...
X