X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Organ sales in Singapore?

Hello All,
    Living in Singapore it is very hard to find a practice organ, the real deal are all generally out of the question being only 10 in a densely populated city. To use some organs Allen etc. or real you often have to pay. So I was wondering if there was somewhere in Singapore I can buy a electric practice organ ?
    Thanks
    Last edited by AD43; 10-17-2018, 11:52 PM. Reason: misspelling

I assume you mean a classical practice organ. This section is for home organs - ie entertainment models - only, so I'm going to move it to the correct section.

It's very unlikely you'll find somewhere that deals with classical organ sales near you but you never know. If there is an Allen dealer, then be aware that the prices are going to be very high - it would be much cheaper to pay for practice time! A quick google shows some used organs on Gumtree but they are home organs. It's possible that you might find something like a used Allen or Rodgers but it's more likely that you would have to compromise and find something like an older Conn, Lowrey or Baldwin console, or even a Hammond.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

When I was there 20+ years ago, there was a Viscount dealer. I would think there are organs that have been imported for Europe as well as the USA. When I was there, the Anglican Cathedral was installing a Rodgers. Best wishes on your search.

Comment

Yes it’s available n you can get in touch with us

Comment

All the major electronic organ brands (Allen, Rodgers, Johannus) are represented in Singapore and the respective dealers would be in the know of any used models available.

Comment

Working...
          X