X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Electronic Organ Console advise needed

Hello Forum,
    I would like to convert an older model electronic organ into a pipe organ console AGO size.
    Since there are many organs out there that people are willing to get rid of, I thought I would ask the experts on this forum what make and model console would they recommend to use for this application?
    I am leaning toward a older Allen as they have key contacts that are re-useable but there are Baldwin's and Wurlitzers also. This is just a small pipe organ so I won't need a lot of stop tabs etc. Allen's are good but do not want one with a princess pedalboard or a contemporary cabinet as they are hard to move with my dollies.
    I know its going to take some time to wire it all up but I am up for that. I just know that there is just the right console out there that has a minimum of stop tabs 61 note keyboards and 32 note AGO pedalboard. Don't want to spend a lot of money on one but willing to drive to pick it up. Looking for a console that already has key contacts and stop tab contacts that can be reused.
    If you have any suggestions, please post your recommendations as I would appreciate outside advise and if you have one or know of one, please give me the information so I can check it out. I live in Kansas so it would have to be within a days drive of my state.
    Thank you and look forward to reading your recommendations.

I sent you a private message with info on a console I have available for free.

Comment

Working...
    X