This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where do you get repairs?

So I was noticing this great deal on a Baldwin organ the other day. Unfortunately it says that there are 5-6 drawknobs that don't work. Where would someone go to get those fixed? Who you gonna call??</p>

</p>

And, NO this is not viral marketing for my local Allen/ Rodgers dealer. But who repairs these things??</p>

</p>

the buuuuuuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz</p>

</p>

Re: Where do you get repairs?

All the made-in-American Baldwin products are supported by MusicElectronics in Springdale, Arkansas. This company is the remnant of the old Baldwin organ plant, which was in nearby Fayetteville, Arkansas. The owner, Robert Spoon, was the national service manager for Baldwin electronicsand knows all the Baldwin products well.</P>

Italian-made Baldwin products are supported through Viscount, which is the company that produced them for Baldwin. Viscount has an American presence, I can't recall the name.</P>

To find a local technician who works with either of these companies, check with Musical Instrument Technicians Association. The website is:</P>

www.mitatechs.com</P>

You can click on a link to find a tech by zip code or state.</P>

John</P>
    John
    ----------
    *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

Working...
    X