This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahh Panic!

MUST HAVE MOTHER OF ALL ELECTRONIC ORGAN LISTS UP AND RUNNING AGAIN. RETURN THE LIST AND NO ONE GETS HURT!

Re: Ahh Panic!

It was available as a PDF too. Didn't anyone download that? That's what I did anyway...</p>

-Jon</p>

Comment

I thought I did, at least ON THE COMPUTER NOT WITH ME FOR THE NEXT THREE YEARS. AHHH!</p>

</p>

Also, wouldn't that violate copyright ;-)</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

The author of that list, Jan Giradot, is a member of this forum. Perhaps he'll see this thread and respond as to why the mother list is not available right now.</P>

To get his attention, you might start a thread and title it "Mother List Needed" or something like that.</P>

John</P>
        <P mce_keep="true"></P>
        John
        ----------
        *** Please post your questions about technical service or repair matters ON THE FORUM. Do not send your questions to me or another member by private message. Information shared is for the benefit of the entire organ community, but other folks will not be helped by information we exchange in private messages!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Birds...97551893588434

Comment

I have it. I should be able to get that for you in the morning.

Comment

The Lizardweb site seems to be down at the moment. I've tried on two separate computers in two locations and its not loading up saying "Page not found".</P>

If someone could email the PDF of the "Ultimate List of Electronic Organs" I would be grateful. PM me for my email address.</P>

Thanks in advance</P>

nullogik</P>
            1971 Allen Organ TC-3S (#42904) w/sequential capture system.
            Speakers: x1 Model 100 Gyro, x1 Model 105 & x3 Model 108.

Comment

Try this.</p>

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XJW36O0</p>

Comment

Not to fear, honorable glasshoppahs! The latest and greatest Mother List is available directly from The Organgrinder (that would be me). Version 7.2, dated 7/07 is available as a PDF directly from me for a goodwill offering of $10usd (cash or U. S. Postal money orders only). To order, email me at &lt;[email protected]&gt;.</p>

And, yes, as one of you pointed out, it is a copyrighted work, representing about a year of my life. It's nice to know The List was missed!</p>

. . . Jan</p>

</p>

Comment

Whats happened to the Lizardweb organ website? I keep getting "page not found".</P>
                  1971 Allen Organ TC-3S (#42904) w/sequential capture system.
                  Speakers: x1 Model 100 Gyro, x1 Model 105 & x3 Model 108.

Comment

There seems to be some remaining questions from my last post, so here, as Paul Harvey would say "is the rest of the story".</p>

The lizardweb site is owned by my son and hosted my "Mother List" plus some lists of e. organ parts and books I had for sale. That version of Mother List was one of the first I did, and had quite a few errors and omissions. When it became apparent that most of the "users" of the ML were not honoring my request for a "free will offering" I decided to pull those pages. </p>

It appears that I need to at least have a web presence, so will be putting up a new Organgrinder page with information on ML and other items for sale, but no PDF's . If you are hurting for a fresh, new ML, see my post above.</p>

. . . Jan
                    </p>

Comment

Working...
                    X