This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• electronic organ videos?

I like comparing sounds of different older electronic organs. Any websites besides youtube.com?

Re: electronic organ videos?

Hey! get in line, No cutting!!!! [:@]</p>

</p>

</p>

buzzzy[;)]</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

Re: electronic organ videos?

You should be able to still buy some VHS videos from the Allen factory site along with other cassettes and CDs. My only complaint and its a minor one with the Allen demo videos which are otherwise well made and packaged is on many the organ used is poorly idenitified both in the ordering info on the site as well as when you actually get the recording and try to pin down what is being used. I think you can still get VHS videos of Lyn Larsen playing a Theatre III MDS at Octave Hall, ditto Walter Strony and possibly some other Allen theater organ artists. They may also still have some church organ training tapes (video). By now Allen may have produced some updated videos on DVDs. I haven't checked their factory site for a while. </P>

Another place to look is Ebay in the Organ category. You should probably look and search each Brand name and scroll all the way down. The recordings and related organ products are usually listed after the actual organs for sale of each brand. </P>

Ogan Historical Society has a excellent catalogue of organ recordings including quite a few VHS tapes and DVDs however I don't recall seeing any of electronic organs. Won't hurt to check though. I have purchased several videos of theatre pipe organ setups in Britain from OHS and was very impressed with the their audio and optical quality compared to most produced in the US. Happy Hunting. Don S.</P>

Comment

Working...
      X