Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Home Practice organ Post-a-picture thread!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Home Practice organ Post-a-picture thread!

If you have a practice organ at home- no matter what technology- post a picture here! I'm interested to see other organists' practice instruments- as I'm sure others are too.
    </p>

A link to mine: n1381200749_30290516_675.jpg - 0.05MB</p>

Rodgers Specification 100- AGO pedalboard
    </p>

an easy way to post a picture is through zshare.com </p>

Also, maybe say the Brand/Model and whether or not it has an AGO pedalboard. </p>

Re: Official Home Practice organ Post-a-picture thread!

<div><br class="webkit-block-placeholder"></div><div> </div><div>You've all seen is before, I'm sure.</div><div> </div><div></div><div> </div><div> </div><div> </div><div> </div><div><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: 'Lucida Grande'; font-size: 11px; white-space: pre; "><span class="Apple-style-span" style="font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; white-space: normal; "> </span></span></div>

Comment

[quote user="organmaster100z"]

If you have a practice organ at home- no matter what technology- post a picture here! I'm interested to see other organists' practice instruments- as I'm sure others are too.
      </p>

an easy way to post a picture is through zshare.com </p>

[/quote]</p>

Revised.</p>

Comment

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Lucida Bright'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id=_x0000_t75 stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"><v:stroke joinstyle="miter"></v:stroke><v:formulas><v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"></v:f><v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"></v:f><v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"></v:f></v:formulas><v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"></v:path><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"></o:lock></v:shapetype><v:shape id=_x0000_i1025 style="WIDTH: 16in; HEIGHT: 12in" type="#_x0000_t75"><v:imagedata src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEJ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image001.jpg" o:title="PipesOne" mce_src="file:///C:\DOCUME~1\STEVEJ~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\msohtml1\01\cli p_image001.jpg">Sorry, picture failed to copy/paste!</v:imagedata></v:shape></SPAN>

Comment

Here are a few of the ones I have had in the last year. I will update when I get more pictures, of course.</p>

1977 Allen 301-3C </p>

[img]/photos/clavier/images/30271/original.aspx[/img]</p>

Circa 1890 Mason And Hamlin Style 800</p>

</p>1977 Yamaha E-70U

</p>

60's era Baldwin Model 4</p>

</p>

1964? Allen "Theatre Deluxe".</p>

1972(ish) Hammond J-412</p>

[img]/photos/clavier/images/32028/original.aspx[/img]</p>

1954 Hammond RT-2</p>

[img]/photos/clavier/images/34208/original.aspx[/img]</p>

1969(ish) Hammond E-311</p>

[img]/photos/clavier/images/34036/original.aspx[/img]</p>

</p>

Comment

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

</p>

Comment

Frenchhorn8, that is an impressive installation. Mine is a little more modest. The console is</p>

http://www.bluemoonwalkinghorses.com/WurlitzerConsole2.jpg</p>

A picture of my son standing in front of the 16' diaphone is</p>

http://www.bluemoonwalkinghorses.com/JohnOrgan1a.jpg</p>

</p>

Comment

AllanP, this is pretty weird (and off-topic) but I believe I have that exact same cedar chest!</P>

It belongs to my mother, and is currently in storage.</P>

Comment

Hi, </p>

I have the same cedar chest too. I wonder if they were built by an organ company!</p>

AV
                  </p>

Comment

Clavier,</p>

I think you have something called OBA (organ buying addiction) No known cure for this affliction.</p>

AV</p>

Comment

[quote user="organmaster100z"]

A link to mine: n1381200749_30290516_675.jpg - 0.05MB</P>

Rodgers Specification 100- AGO pedalboard
                      </P>

an easy way to post a picture is through zshare.com </P>

[/quote]</P>

Please do not link to places on the Internet which take over your browser. When I attempted to visit this link, it opened popups, tried to download software and ads, and generally wouldn't let go of my browser until I forced it to quit.</P>

While you may be proud of your home practice instrument, and I think it's a great idea for a thread, I would STRONGLY SUGGEST that the picture posts be kept on this message board.</P>

Thank you.</P>

Michael from Maine</P>
                      Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
                      • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
                      • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
                      • 11 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 7 Pianos

Comment

This is my pride and joy: Eminent Capella III with 5 internal channels, 3 external channels and 64 voice library. The second pic is a case I just made to cover one of the speakers.....now I just need to make another one to cover the other speaker and sub. See links below</P>
                        <P mce_keep="true"></P>
                        <P mce_keep="true"></P>

http://launch.ph.groups.yahoo.com/gr.../view/ce9d?b=3</P>

http://launch.ph.groups.yahoo.com/gr.../view/ce9d?b=4</P>

Comment

njschranz, when I click on your links I'm taken to a Yahoo page that asks me for an ID/password (I don't have one).</P>

[quote user="myorgan"]Please do not link to places on the Internet which take over your browser. When I attempted to visit this link, it opened popups, tried to download software and ads, and generally wouldn't let go of my browser until I forced it to quit. </P>

While you may be proud of your home practice instrument, and I think it's a great idea for a thread, I would STRONGLY SUGGEST that the picture posts be kept on this message board.[/quote]</P>

The same crazy stuff happened to me when I tried to open that link at the top of this thread. [:O]</P>

Any suggestion for a good online host for photos? I suppose you could do it here, but you have to apply to the Admin to have a special area set up.</P>

Comment

[quote user="soubasse32"]

Any suggestion for a good online host for photos?  I suppose you could do it here, but you have to apply to the Admin to have a special area set up.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

I use Flickr, seems to work great.</p>

</p>

Comment

Hey AllanP,</p>

That's a nice theatre organ. Nice to see one in a home. How many ranks is it? Who made it? I like the picture of your son in with the pipes. You must enjoy the heck out of that organ. It's my dream to one day have a pipe organ. First I would like to just have an organ that works period so I can actually use it to practice rather than take up space!
                              </p>

-Jon</p>

Comment

Working...
                              X