Rodgers Jamestown 100 - Tubes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rodgers Jamestown 100 - Tubes?

Good evening folks. I did a search on the forum but could not find any threads on this topic, so here is my question for all of you experts out there. Since the Rodgers Jamestown 100 organ is analog, I assume that means there are tubes? If so, does anyone know what specific tubes are in the organ? I have a gentleman interested in the one I am advertising here on the forum (offering it for free). I'm pretty sure he wants it for the tubes that would be in it, but he's inquiring as to what kinds are used in the organ. Thanks for any help in this.

Craig
    Craig

Hammond L143 with Leslie 760

There are no tubes in the Jamestown. All of Rodgers organs used transistors instead of tubes. So if he is looking for tubes, he shouldn't look for them in any Rodgers rogan.

Comment

Toodles,

Thank you very much for this helpful information. I knew someone here would be able to give me direction in this. Have a great weekend!
      Craig

Comment

If the organ was advertised as working and somebody asked for a list of tubes, I think I'd tell them to take a hike.
        -- I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic -- 1899 Kimball, Rodgers W5000C, Conn 643, Hammond M3, L-102 - “If music be the food of love, play on" Shakespeare, Twelfth Night

Comment

Unfortunately, you'll have this when you advertise a free instrument. Sadly, the lady who currently has it really needs to get rid of it because she is moving to a smaller place in the very near future. If I lived closer and had the man power, I'd probably just take it back as it was originally my organ anyway. But now it does have a few keys in the center that are not speaking. Not sure if that is mechanical or electronic.
          Craig

Comment

Hi - I know this is an old thread, but since you were once the owner of a Jamestown 100, you can probably help. I am getting one free this weekend, and I am trying to find the approximate weight so I know what kind of help I will need moving it. I have the spec guide but unlike some of their other models, it gives length, width, height and other dimensions but does NOT say the weight. Any help - a ballpark number - is appreciated!

Comment

The next model up (110-II) brochure lists the weight at 665 pounds for console, bench, and pedals. The 100 will be slightly less, but not by much.

Comment

Good day, folks. My apologies for not responding on this thread. I have been away from the forum for close to a year due to different circumstances. However, I am hoping to be back on a more regular basis.
                Craig

Comment

Working...
                X