Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the sound of four Allens playing together?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the sound of four Allens playing together?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AZmYQ8iVZ0&NR=1

Re: What is the sound of four Allens playing together?

Thanks. That was very interesting. It was not very apparent how they did the speaker system. I wonder if each organ had independent speakers of they fed the input to the same system? Using a technics with playback and two organistsI have done 3 organs simultaneously in my home. We also did a music night with 3 organists once. As all were self contained, the audio was completely independent and created alot of sound!

Comment

Hi all,</p>

In 1994 or 1995, I saw the Philadelphia Organ Quartet live at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, GA. They used "Might Mo" (the Fox's Moller Theatre Organ) and 3 Allen organs. They used two classical Allens and one Theatre Allen. Needless to say, they were wonderful!</p>

Later,</p>

Allen (No relation to Allen Organs [:)])
      </p>
      Currently own: Roland Atelier AT-90, Yamaha 115D, Roland DP-90SE, Yamaha PSR-S910

YouTube Channel

Comment

I saw them about 3 years ago.. It was agreatconcert with a good mix of musical styles with a bit of humor thrown in. They used 4 classical Allens and each had it's own speakers. However, the 3 "hire" organswere mixed down to 4 or 5 channels each based on the number of speakers. Not sure the number of channels on the "resident" organ.

Comment

Working...
        X