This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• problem with hohner international organetta el luxe 49 r

Hey guys , i bought a hohner organ off reverb about a year ago and besides some cosmetic damage and the drum machine section not working , everything else was working . About 6 or 7 months ago i turned it on and there was a buzzing sound and i tried turning the bias pots and that worked for awhile but after a week the buzz was back . I was going to send it to a local organ repair guy but he was charging to much . so do any of you guys know whats wrong with my hohner organ . Oh and i tried finding a schematic but no luck , i would really appreciate the help

Did the organ still play normally, just with the addition of the buzzing sound, or was it strictly a buzzing sound without any organ signal?
    Farfisa Mini Compact V1, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk. 1, Hammond B2, Hammond L-102 "El Choppo", Hammond M-101, Hohner Cembalet CF, Hohner Cembalet N, Hohner Favor Combo, Hohner Pianet L, Hohner Pianet T, Hohner Symphonic 30N, Leslie 145, Leslie "430" (former 130 cab with horns and light show added), Nord Electro 3, and an entire village of guitars and harmonicas.

Comment

sadly no organ signal , just a buzzing sound that sends my dog running to the hills

Comment

First, I would look under the hood and check for any obvious broken solder joints or wires, especially near the output. Does this organ have a 3-pin volume pedal like the other Hohners?
        Farfisa Mini Compact V1, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk. 1, Hammond B2, Hammond L-102 "El Choppo", Hammond M-101, Hohner Cembalet CF, Hohner Cembalet N, Hohner Favor Combo, Hohner Pianet L, Hohner Pianet T, Hohner Symphonic 30N, Leslie 145, Leslie "430" (former 130 cab with horns and light show added), Nord Electro 3, and an entire village of guitars and harmonicas.

Comment

i think it has a input for a 3 or 5 pin volume pedal but when i bought it , it didnt come with one

Comment

Did you get a chance to look inside?

Comment

yeah and i think i found the problem the output jack , one of it's prong was bent i bent it back and it broke so i need to get a new one and solder the wires back on

Comment

Let us know how it works out!

Comment

MAN i feel real stupid , i should of notice the output jack and the buzz was a ground buzz , ps i spliced the new output jack and it did work i just got to get a better output jack , the one i replaced the old one is a guitar pedal output jack

Comment

Working...
                  X