This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• leslie 25 on an m101

i have had an m101 for a few months now, and just found a leslie model 25 to hook up to it. am i going to have trouble doing this? as far as i can tell, i need a 6w connector kit, #8010. can anyone help me through this process?</p>

thanks,</p>

john
    </p>

Re: leslie 25 on an m101

Yes I could if I had a bit more time, but do a quick search here first and you'll find that everything you ever wanted to know about this has already been discussed at length! [;)]</p>

You can buy the kit (if you can find one) or make your own. Look here for info and instructions: http://www.fishorgans.com/leslie_kit...or_Hammond.pdf
    </p>

Andy
    </p>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
    X