Forum Top Banner Ad

Collapse

Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can someone please explain what the heck a "A0-31216-0 PERCUSSION KIT" does?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can someone please explain what the heck a "A0-31216-0 PERCUSSION KIT" does?

... i'm confused...</p>

</p>

someone claimed it's a leslie connector kit, but... it has this face plate thing... </p>

3 knobs... the first one selects "mode"</p>

delay vibrato, vibrato, normal, fast, medium, slow...</p>

</p>

second knob selects "selection"</p>

banjo, marimba, guitar, drawbars, chime</p>

</p>

third knob selects "cymbal brush"</p>

loud, medium, soft, off</p>

</p>

this is supposed to be for an m100 spinet, and i'm not sure exactly what it's supposed to do. if it IS as they claim, a leslie connector/percussion kit... can i still use my regular 2nd or 3rd harmonic percussion? does the leslie just control straight from the face plate? if it IS a leslie connector, does it work with a model 45? (i just hope i can get that model 45, or all these questions will be for nothing)</p>

</p>

I'm confused... how come i have never heard of this before?</p>

</p>

Re: can someone please explain what the heck a &quot;A0-31216-0 PERCUSSION KIT&quot; does?

I believe its a Gage Percussion unit. (GC Electronics) This was an add-on that was installed at the factory. It should have a setting that allows the organ to perform as normal. There is no Leslie kit associated with that kit. The organ may have a Leslie connector that is separate.</p>

Harold Gage had a company that built up grades for Hammond organs. They typically shipped their kits directly to Hammond for installation at the factory. There is also a Gage Chime unit found on many consoles.</p>

Geoelectro
    </p>

Comment

Working...
    X