X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unwanted harmonics

Hi all,</p>

As you may know, I have disturbed my baby L122 a little bit to get more keyclick. Since then I can hear things that were less audible before.</p>

On the lower manual Songle harmonics can produce other harmonics when other keys are pressed at the same time.</p>

Have a listen - drawbars are set 5700000 yet you can hear 1 3/5' harmonic sometimes...</p>

http://www.zshare.net/audio/625767446075a015/ </p>

Has this something to do with busbar, drawbars or TG? </p>

It's not that I can't sleep at night thinking about the problem, if it's easy to fix I'll fix it, if not I'll leave it.
    </p>

Any advice would be much appreciated.</p>

Thanks</p>

Kris
    </p>
    Is:
    Nord C2

Was:
    Hammond L122
    Leslie 147

L100 modifications: www.gietek.me.uk

Re: Unwanted harmonics

If you have defiltered her a bit to improve key click, you may be just hearing the cross talk between the tonewheels if you are getting these noises on the mid and upper range. This is in part down to the way that the tonewheels are arranged in pairs in bins. </P>

If your L122 is a wax capped model with out R/C network then the sound will be more evident.</P>

Cheers</P>

Dave</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

Oh well, at least I can get that crunchy keyclick, besides the crosstalk only appears on the lower manual. Thanks for your reply, I've just learned something new about Hammonds [:)]</p>

Kris
      </p>
      Is:
      Nord C2

Was:
      Hammond L122
      Leslie 147

L100 modifications: www.gietek.me.uk

Comment

If the symptom only appears on one manual it won't be crosstalk [:S]</P>

Cheers</P>

Dave</P>

Comment

Working...
        X