This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RT-3, Leslie 46W, and friends

OK....So I finally got everything re-wired and set up. I decided to take The Admiral's advice and use the Leslie for a synthesizer stand in order to save space. It worked out quite well, don't you think?! Here is a shot from across the room. The space behind the Leslie is for storage so pay no attention to the mess. That's where I keep the guitar amps and all of the guitars as well as the bass pedals for the RT-3.
    </p>

</p>

Here is a shot of the computer cabinet, synth and effects rack, drum machine, and the guitar modeler on the other side of the room. Oh yeah, the Mackie too. </p>

</p>

One of these days, when I finish getting it all cleaned up, I'll add a photo of the other side of the room.
    </p>

Re: RT-3, Leslie 46W, and friends

I'm pleased the idea worked for you. Looks very nice (and crowded like my place). Now it's time to get playing! [H]
    Hammonds: A; AB; B3; D; E; 6-M3's; 2-A100; T582C.
    Leslies: 3-31H; 21H, 22H, 4-44W; 46W; 25; 47; 45; 125; 50C; 51; 55C; 2-120; 122; 122A; 145; 147; 245; 770; 825; 2-102; 2-103; 300.
    Wicks 2/5 pipe organ; Yamaha upright; Kurzweil Micro Piano & Micro B with M-Audio Oxygen 61; Yamaha DGX520; Wurlitzer 4100 (it came with a Leslie!). Peavey KB100 keyboard amp. Peavey Bass Guitar. Yes, I have A. D. (acquisition disorder) and don't want it cured.

Comment

Working...
    X