This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond M3 key click more noticable

Hi everyone. I've been reading for a while but I finally signed up today. There is a lot of useful info in this forum. I did a search hoping to get an answer but didn't see my particular situation. </P>

I've noticed a "pronounced" key click (more than before)over the past few days.It seems more pronounced on the lower keys than on the higher. Is there a cap or a tube that could cause the key click to be more prominent?</P>
    M3, E133, A105, Leslie 147 & 770, Roland Juno-2

Re: Hammond M3 key click more noticable

Not really. perhaps you are just noticing it more? (it happens) It always seems more pronounced in the lower keys. (normal)
    </p>

Otherwise, you may be having some contact problems. You might want to try shifting the busbars.</p>

From the rear, look for a large slotted brass screw on the back of each manual. Try turning it to the left a turn or two. </p>

Geoelectro
    </p>

Comment

Re: Hammond M3 key click more noticable

I was gone on vacation for a week and when I got home it seemed like it was louder than before I left.I've tried to convince myself that it isn't really more noticable but I really believe it is. I'll tryshifting the busbars. thanks
      M3, E133, A105, Leslie 147 & 770, Roland Juno-2

Comment

Working...
      X