X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond J-311?

Good afternoon folks!

I have been working on a pretty cool project this winter. My buddy gifted me what I believe is a Hammond J-311 organ! It is a pretty cool little unit and I have been working on it slowly to get it back to life.

I traced down loads of connections that were bad, and I actually got all the keys working now! I think I need to clean the springs that hit that "contact" bar, or clean some connections better as some of the keys have a bit of static to them occasiainly.

Anyway - I was hoping that you guys might have the schematic for this unit somewhere. I searched the best I could on this forum and the web but could not find it. I will try to include a picture here, first time posting and not sure if this is the best way to link a picture or not.

Thanks in advance for the help!

You posted the picture just fine! And you have a J300 series organ, the 11 part refers to the cabinet styling and the wood finish. So it's a sort of mid-term J, should have coloured switches and a built in Leslie speaker unit.

There is a specific section on the forum for requesting schematics, scroll down the main page a bit and you'll find it.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Thanks man!

Yeah - I was putzing around after I posted this to just see what else was out there. Funny thing was I just never searched for keyword Schematic. I am sure I would have found that section if I had :)

Comment

There is the complete J-series manual for sale right now on Ebay under Organs, Parts and accessories for 19.95
        Larry K

Hammond A-3 System, Celviano for piano practice
        Retired: Hammond BV+22H+DR-20, Hammond L-102, M-3, S-6, H-112, B-2+21H+PR-40, B-3+21H, Hammond Aurora Custom, Colonnade.

Comment

Working...
        X