This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 pedal problem - two sounding together

My M3 is almost at 100%... but the bottom two pedals sound together. The other pedals are fine. It's on hardwood floor, so I know it's not carpet pressing on them in a funny way.

Originally posted by snacks View Post
    My M3 is almost at 100%... but the bottom two pedals sound together. The other pedals are fine. It's on hardwood floor, so I know it's not carpet pressing on them in a funny way.
    For starters, try pushing the lowest pedal gently and firmly all the way to the floor and allowing it to come back up straight and gently. If that doesn't correct the problem, try the same thing with the next one up (C#).
    Roger Memphis
    C-3 with O-M, 145, 122RV, 2 PR-40's, PSR-36
    CV with HR-40, 2 B-40's

Comment

Also, check the wiring between the pedals and the tone generator. A broken wire at the generator will cause this problem (and unless my thinking is off, it would have to be the C wire that's broken... frequency 1.
      Current organs: AV, M-3, A-100
      Current Leslies: 22H, 122, 770

Comment

It sure was broken! I thought it would just keep that pedal from sounding, so I hadn't soldered it yet. Sure enough, reconnected it and the pedals are working. The last issue was that the percussion was way too quiet... replaced V7, V8, and V9 and we're back in business!

Comment

Working...
        X