This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond BV with Edward Controls Percussion

Hi, I am new to this forum and am in need of some help. I have 47 BV I am restoring. I picked up an Edward Controls P-1D Percussion Unit, the problem is it came with instructions for a P-1C. All of the wires match except two, and those seem to be the power wires. I have pics of the unit and the instructions. Hopefully someone with more electrical knowledge than I can help. I need to figure out how to post the pics. Thanks in advance for any help8kClick image for larger version

Name:	20180427_230756.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.3 KB
ID:	614049
    Attached Files

Oh so it was YOU who won that ebay auction! Congrats - I had my eyes on it just for the deliciolusly styled control head, but the quoted shipping to my side of the pond was so ridiculous that I had to pass ;)
    Current organs: AV, M-3, A-100
    Current Leslies: 22H, 122, 770

Comment

Yes that was me . Now all I have to do is install it. I hope someone will be able help with the wireing. I may not use the switches depending on fabricating a custom set-up. If you are interested in the switches we could work something out. I have to get things working first. If I decide to get rid of them you can have first shot at it.

Comment

Working...
      X