This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M3 Busbars

I have a spare diving board spinet manual that I've already harvested for contacts for foldback on my M100. Now I've taken three busbars out of it to use for foldback on my M3. After finally getting the manual out of the M3 (an ordeal in and of itself), I think I've hit a dead end. The "harvested" busbars are of a square shape, and the M3 busbars are flat. Is there something I can do to get them in there, or am I going to have to try to find some flat busbars?

Also, it looks like this M3 has those "locks" on the key contacts, while the M100 did not. What's the best way to remove these guys to get the new contacts in?
    Farfisa Mini Compact V1, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk. 1, Hammond B2, Hammond L-102 "El Choppo", Hammond M-101, Hohner Cembalet CF, Hohner Cembalet N, Hohner Favor Combo, Hohner Pianet L, Hohner Pianet T, Hohner Symphonic 30N, Leslie 145, Leslie "430" (former 130 cab with horns and light show added), Nord Electro 3, and an entire village of guitars and harmonicas.

You will have to find full length spinet flat bus bars for the M3.

The M3 has the screw type bus bar shiftier mechanism like the full size B3 type consoles, the M100 does not.

To remove the M3 bus bars, simply loosen the two screws on the square piece covering the ends of the bus bars and slide it away from covering the ends of the bus bars.

Joe

Comment

Ay, that's what I was afraid of! Well I might as well make all that work pulling the manual out worthwhile and do the tapering and the poor man's foldback while it's out. Gotta make the best of the situation, right?
      Farfisa Mini Compact V1, Fender Rhodes 73 Mk. 1, Hammond B2, Hammond L-102 "El Choppo", Hammond M-101, Hohner Cembalet CF, Hohner Cembalet N, Hohner Favor Combo, Hohner Pianet L, Hohner Pianet T, Hohner Symphonic 30N, Leslie 145, Leslie "430" (former 130 cab with horns and light show added), Nord Electro 3, and an entire village of guitars and harmonicas.

Comment

Working...
      X