X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• want to use T-562's Leslie for my M-3

Hello All,
    Hope all is well with everyone.
    My question is where do you tap into the T-562 Hammond to use it as a leslie.
    I want to use the T-562 as a Leslie till I can afford an external Leslie.

I have an M3 with a 1/4 " output.

Any help appreciated

Thanx
    Jim

Jim, does it have the cassette? On those you can get to the inputs under it.
    -- I'm Lamar -- Allen TC-4 Classic -- 1899 Kimball, Rodgers W5000C, Conn 643, Hammond M3, L-102 - "Let no man belong to another who can belong to himself." (Alterius non sit qui suus esse potest​ -) ​Paracelsus

Comment

Try going onto the T's Volume Soft tab - I forget exactly how, but it's where I used to tap in an external drum box on Ts and Ls. The hot signal joins the organ's signal, perhaps with a mixing resistor and the ground simply goes to a suitable nearby ground. Last time I did this was mid 1970s, but I'm fairly sure that's what I did.

Switch the Leslie on, of course. The T is only single channel so your M's sound will go through the main amp and be split at the crossover, bass to the 12" speakers and treble to the 8" in the Leslie unit.
      It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
      Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
      Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
      Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

ok, 2 different pathways. Yes, It does have a Cassette.
        Thank You so much for this info.
        I will check it out ASAP & let you know how it worked out.

Comment

Here's an old thread where we discussed about this: https://www.organforum.com/forums/sh...anish-to-Frank
          In post #7 you'll find the soft tab connection instructions...

Cheers,
          Jussi
          E-333 (modified)
          Leslie 147 (surprise, not modified...)
          Previous:
          T-200 (modified and sold)
          T-500 (modified and sold)

Comment

Working...
          X