X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overdrive for Hammond XK-2

Hi guys,</p>

sorry for my basic english [:)] My XK-2 contains very chemical (digital) overdrive, but I need sound like a Jon Lord for songs from Deep Purple. I have Leslie ORT 100 from Hohner. What to be goot insert between organ and Leslie? Some tube preamp? I don't know, what is good solution for my problem... Many thanx!!! Tom from Slovakia </p>

Re: Overdrive for Hammond XK-2

Hi Tom,</P>

My grandparents from my Mother's side and great grandparents from my Dad's side of the family are from your country. If you have a standard 1/4" line out to the Hohner from the XK2 I would try a Boss OS-2. It has tube overdrive and distortion alowing you to mix the two together. I have used it with my RT3 and M101 into a keyboard amp for that Marshall Jon Lord sound. It allowed me to the the tone without blowing the walls down.</P>

Best,</P>

H101</P>

Comment

Hi, this is absolutelly off topic :-) Where you living now? My name si Tomas Kyska. Many people of our family left to USA, Canada and Argentina...</p>

Thanx for tip!!! </p>

Comment

My family (Mom, Dad, Sister) live in Ohio and I live in Southern California. Those who came to this country also settled in Ohio. I really know little of the family history before the USA as it went away with my Grandparents who have long since passed. A few more years and I'll be qualified for senior discounts myself. The family names are Dzmura and Hlaves.</P>

Contrary to what most of the world thinks the USA is a wonderful place. We suffer from the fact that "no good deed goes unpunished" over here!</P>

Best,</P>

H101</P>

Comment

Working...
        X