This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• m100

I ve just got my hammond m100 and need to know how to enhance the vibrato and percussion to sound sort of like the B3? I know its never gonna be one but thought something could be done with it to improve.thanks</P>

Re: m100

[quote user="johnm100"]

I ve just got my hammond m100 and need to know how to enhance the vibrato and percussion to sound sort of like the B3? [/quote]</P>

I would leave it alone and play it for what it is. It is darn close with the exception on the lack of harnonic foldback. The M100 is as close as you are going to get with out a full size 3 series Hammond console. I would save my upgrade $$ for an A100 and Leslie or add a Leslie to the M100. </P>

Best,</P>

H101</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>

Comment

Re: m100

Any tonewhell hammond hooked up to a Leslie with a tube amp, divider/driver and top rotor will stand up just fine to a B-3 in a blindfold test with competent operators. </P>

Your M100 has a reverb, a celeste vibrato, an option to play 2nd and 3rd harmonics togather in the perc, and pedal sustain (just no enough pedals) that a B-3 Lacks.</P>

Lee</P>

Comment

Working...
      X