X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out! an extra drawbar?!

hey </p>

i happened to stumble upon an idea that could have already been done but i thought id run it by...</p>

i have an L103 and i noticed there is an extra empty drawbar slit at the beginning of the set of bass drawbars. from the front you cant see it but when you open it up from the back there is an identical slit or slider gap for where the drawbars are positioned. i first thought that one of drawbars that i thought have been working all this time was actually disabled or something. but i was wrong, there is no drawbar filling that slit. so i am wondering if i can install another drawbar that perhaps controls an effect pedal or something that slides in and out like a usual drawbar but for a different reason?
    </p>

let me know if there are any possibilities or ideas?!
    </p>

thanks
    mike
    </p>

Re: check this out! an extra drawbar?!

If by 'bass drawbars' you actually mean lower manual drawbars, I guess this is a hang-over from the M100 series, launched at the same time. The M100 has one extra lower drawbar, hence the vacant 'slot' on the L.</P>

I guess you might well be able to put a drawbar in there somehow, I've never thought about it. And yes, maybe you could make it control something else, if you could get the resistance values right.</P>

Andy</P>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Re: check this out! an extra drawbar?!

</p>

thanks andy</p>

yeah i mean lower manual</p>

would adding a control to it be difficult...like getting the resistance right and everything?
      </p>

Comment

Working...
      X