Hammond organ or....??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond organ or....??

It looks like a Hammond, but the name does not match. Any thoughts? It's being given away
    John Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-1.jpg
Views:	153
Size:	16.7 KB
ID:	773551Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed-2.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	773552Click image for larger version

Name:	unnamed.jpg
Views:	128
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	773553
    Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

That is a Hammond A102 the French provincial A100 same as a B3 where is it at? I’ll come get it tomorrow
    '57 C3-Leslie 46w, Leslie 147rv
    '50s C2-Leslie 44w
    '59 M3(need to get out of my living room)free to anyone who wants it

Comment

The name is the dealership.

Comment

• John Vanderlee
        John Vanderlee commented
        Editing a comment
        That's what I thought

Hi, It's in Olean, NY (about mid state) where are you?
      Can't play an note but love all things "organ" Responsible for 2/10 Wurli pipe organ, Allen 3160(wife's), Allen LL324, Allen GW319EX, ADC4600, many others. E-organ shop to fund free organ lessons for kids.

Comment

It was very common for dealers to put their name on an instrument. Bigger dealers could afford to have transfers (decals) like this. Lesser dealers made do with stick on labels!

And if you were a very big dealer, you could walk into almost any Italian factory and, if you ordered a container load, you could have organs slightly customised (just enough to make them different to the named Italian brand) and they'd silk screen your desired name and model name/number on the fascia and create maker's plates with the same! Just makes it fun getting parts unless you know what the original was!
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Denton, Cottier, and Daniels used to be the biggest music store in Buffalo . Seven stories tall IIRC. I used to go there after school and drool over the X-77 in the window. I was also friends with a good tech there that helped me out alot in the early days...
          1963 C-3 147 Leslie
          1972 X-77GT 2 - 77P Leslie
          Kurzweil K 2000

Comment

Take a look in the back bottom in the middle for the ID tag...
            I rebuild Hammonds and Leslies. Please visit my website. tbstonewheels.com It's still in the works but is up and running. My personal setup is a Model A # 2203 with Trek II percussion, 122RV and 2 31h's. One is fitted with two speed motors and the other a Hamptone. Also sporting a working Vibratone 30A # 326.

Comment

Working...
            X