Easiest way to add reverb to an M3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easiest way to add reverb to an M3?

I know Hammond made two different reverb speakers for the M3. One goes behind the music stand, the other is floor standing. Other than finding one of those, is there a "modern" way to add reverb to an M3? I do have a small Sansui amp that can add reverb to a signal. Would need to figure out best way to get the signal out for that, and wonder if that would work or there is some incompatibility there?
    1962 Hammond A102

Resistors to bring down speaker level to line level right off 12"? I've got 100K 1/2 W on the + terminal and 10K 1/2 W on the - terminal.
    These are terminated on a 1/4" socket.
    This 1/4" line level out off the speaker feeds a Boss RE20, then stereo in and out of a Neo Ventilator.The 26/1 kit for a 145/147 is also set up to switch the Neo Ventilator speed control.

This '77 Sansui AU-717 sounds amazing.Still have the whole '7' rack.
    A100/251 A100/147 A102/222 Tried to favor the B3 ? No way.

Comment

Sounds pretty much like adding a "line out" jack from what you describe, which makes sense. I know a person can build such a box, and I think they are available commercially? As I look into this more, things get a bit more expensive, such as putting the signal through a Neo Ventilator or similar.
      1962 Hammond A102

Comment

Working...
      X