This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '77 Hammond Colonnade tiny plastic plunger on foot pedal

Hey all.. I have a need for the little plastic plunger that gets pushed by the metal tongue on the end of the pedal.. HELP! I cant find em anywhere.. I need 7 of them..anyone know what its called or what Im even talkin about?

Re: '77 Hammond Colonnade tiny plastic plunger on foot pedal

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I've been looking for them forever too. Although I admit I didn't try the official Hammond supplier. But Ebay and other after sales - forget it! I made some makeshift plungers and guides and have all but one note playing on my pedals again, but what a pain. The other is just out of alignment enough to keep from playing but it is in the upper octave and I don't need it that much.</P>

I bought another switchbox from an old hammond but it didn't have the connectors and I decided it would be easier to jerry rig the old box than figure out the wiring using about 28 (including grounds) wires on the substitute switch box.</P>

Good luck restoring your Colonnade.</P>

Comment

So,................basically what you are telling me is that there seems to be a market for these things? Official supplier.?? who where?</p>

</p>

tell me more!1</p>

Ben.</p>

</p>

ps These little plastic buggers are the only thing on this organ that needs help. .other than that its in fine shape!!
      </p>

Comment

Try this link or google Hammond Service: http://www.mitatechs.com/organcom.html</P>

I found this site when I was looking for cap's for the amplifier in the Concorde I bought. However a family emergency forced me to turn the organ back to the charity store where I made the purchase just 3 weeks later.</P>

My mom was playing the colonnade just a few days ago. First we cranked it up for quite awhile. My repair is holding, but I'm afraid to ever draw out the pedal assembly again!</P>

I've only been on the forum a few months, but I'm sure if both of us have had the pushers disconnect there must bemany others. Thanks for bringing up the topic.</P>

Comment

ok guys here is your answer. I too had that problem and found the parts at celedoniaorgan.com and the part numbers are 025.045451 and he has them in stock!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X