This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond X77

Hi. I'm Dave W. I have acquired a Hammond X77 organ from a church in the Boston area, within the past 5 years, I do not play keyboards, but did not want to see the instrument Go...... I have it stored in a house I have been renting, in the boston area, and have recently relocated so I must sell or relocate this unit... Hammond X77 and X77 Leslie.. I am lacking the proper cable (from the organ to the Leslie....) any of my keyboard friends have only come up with B3 cables, which do not have the correct pin sequence to fit the X77 set up...... Any help, input, interested buyers, etc. Please contact me here at the Organ Forum, Thanks!!!!!!</P>

Re: Hammond X77

You can always make one yourself if you can't locate a ready made one. You'll need the amphenol plugs which you can get on line. The wiring diagrams are to be found here:</p>

http://www.captain-foldback.com/Leslie_sub/pinouts.htm</p>

The X77 data is at the bottom of the page </p>

Andy
    </p>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Re: Hammond X77

I have a cable for you. Hit me off list!</p>

[email protected]</p>

George
      </p>

Comment

Working...
      X