X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hammond H324

Hi</p>

I have just bought an H324 and need some help to restore it. I need some parts and have no idea where to look or go find them. I had a guy come and show me how to service it but he was outrageously expensive ($75 an hour). Any place that sells service manuals??? Also the rythm section is not functioning and I do not really get the electronics of it. I can take the thing apart but getting the right part to replace and testing is a different story. Any help would be greatly appreciated as my funds are limited. Please email me at [email protected].</p>

Thanks</p>

Kerry</p>

Re: Hammond H324

Hi, and congrats on getting your new to you Hammond! </p>

Here's a place to start :  http://www.mitatechs.com/organcom.html</p>

And even though that tech is $75/hour, feel lucky that you could find a tech at all.  They are a rare breed these days.</p>

</p>
    Lloyd
    Lowrey SU-630 Palladium, Lowrey GX-1, Hammond Aurora

Comment

Re: Hammond H324

Easiest place to get H parts is probably to find another H. It will often work out cheaper than buying them individually and, with an H, you're probably going to need a few bits and pieces from time to time.</p>

$75 an hour is a lot, but not for a tech who's really good at what he does. If you're working on your own, there's lots of help here and on the Hammondzone yahoo group.</p>

Search here and on Hammondzone for the manuals, I'm sure someone's posted a free link somewhere.</p>

Best of luck with the H, when they work right, they sound great.</p>

Andy
      </p>
      It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
      Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
      Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
      Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
      X