This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drawbar Setting Help - Love and Happiness by Al Green

Does anyone know the settings to Love and Happiness by Al Green? It sounds like heaven but i can't figure it out or find it anywhere!</p>

Thanks, Kellen
    </p>

</p>

Re: Drawbar Setting Help - Love and Happiness by Al Green

I used to have this written down....aggggggh.!  Love to know.

Comment

Ahhhh! It's so perfect.

Comment

Sounds to me like it's just the first two.  Maybe some of the upper drawbars too.  880000040 Maybe?  Just guessing by ear.  Try the first two drawbars and go from there.

Comment

<span>Hey, here's a great exercise that I use to develop my "</span><span class="googie_link">Drawbar</span><span>ears"

Simply call up any"Black key" preset, and then try to replicate each one as best as possible using the</span><span class="googie_link">drawbars</span><span>on either manual.... try to distinguish each individual</span><span class="googie_link">drawbars</span><span>,
          pitch, color and essence...Quickly switch back and forth until you get
          it each bar at a time .I work it until I cant tell the difference
          between the preset and my manual setting! This has helped me</span><span class="googie_link">immensly</span><span>in being able to quickly</span><span style="color: green;" class="googie_link">emulate</span><span>different sounds I hear created on a Hammond~</span></p>

</p>

</p>

Phly23
          </p>

Comment

Working...
          X