X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This guy is killin' me

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/msg/1006342593.html</P>

It won't fit on the boat. I'd have to put it in my storage/shop and play it there. Only one octave of pedals to worry about. I'l likely pay 10 times that for the leslie right? Problem is I've seen A-100s for a grand. What to do what to do. I don't play, this is a learning instrument. I'm a guitarist with some music reading skills. Daaaaaang. A c note. </P>

Re: This guy is killin' me

You NEED this! Then you can keep up with the conversations! You then will have a reason for a larger boat. This is one of the best Hammonds ever. I have 3 and use one in a band and I have several choices including a B3. You can study the amp and give us advice. You can learn to hook it up to different Leslies. You can brag that you own a Hammond but you WILL have to get a Leslie. It's a requirement.
    Hammonds: A; AB; B3; D; E; 6-M3's; 2-A100; T582C.
    Leslies: 3-31H; 21H, 22H, 4-44W; 46W; 25; 47; 45; 125; 50C; 51; 55C; 2-120; 122; 122A; 145; 147; 245; 770; 825; 2-102; 2-103; 300.
    Wicks 2/5 pipe organ; Yamaha upright; Kurzweil Micro Piano & Micro B with M-Audio Oxygen 61; Yamaha DGX520; Wurlitzer 4100 (it came with a Leslie!). Peavey KB100 keyboard amp. Peavey Bass Guitar. Yes, I have A. D. (acquisition disorder) and don't want it cured.

Comment

[quote user="TheAdmiral"]You NEED this! Then you can keep up with the conversations! You then will have a reason for a larger boat. This is one of the best Hammonds ever. I have 3 and use one in a band and I have several choices including a B3. You can study the amp and give us advice. You can learn to hook it up to different Leslies. You can brag that you own a Hammond but you WILL have to get a Leslie. It's a requirement.
      [/quote]OK, it's all your fault. I just e-mailed the guy. I got a buddy with a studio who may let me keep it there for awhile. I'll have to completely re-arrange my shop but I think I got room for it. When she asks why, I'm gonna say you made me. Be forwarned. </P>

Dan</P>

Comment

Hahahahaha. As if you have a choice. </p>

Do you really need to ask!? get it. Get it. </p>

what are you waiting for. </p>

</p>

Comment

The ads gone, but you piqued my interest. What was it? My guess is an M3 with Leslie 125?

Comment

The ads gone, but you piqued my interest. What was it? My guess is an M3 with Leslie 125?

Comment

Somebody must have beaten me to it. It was an M3 without leslie, though he said he had one available. $100. Looked like new in the picture. Oh well. He did not respond to my queiry so a day late and a dollar short. There's another good deal around the corner.

Comment

Be patient. They truly come in waves. You will search for a few months and then one day, you'll find one. Almost immediately after securing one for yourself, the deals will start coming at you from every angle. You might 'upgrade' a time or two, but pretty soon you will have to settle down on a combo that works for you and pass the deals on to others. When that happens, your HAS will have been sated. The tone cabinets are harder to come by, however.</p>

</p>

Comment

Working...
                X