X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tucsondave
    replied
    Load a named registration file from the source disk. Select the registration piston you want to move. Load a registration file from the destination disk. The desired registration will remain in the organ. Capture that registration to the desired piston. Save that registration file to the destination disk.
    I have a few of the registrations that Roland had on their Atelier website. PM me an email address if you want them.

td

Leave a comment:

• ken horton
    replied
    Thanks tuscondave, hardly had the ink dried on the post before I was given a copy of one of Chris powel's disks which is a great start ,now still on the subject of disks I soon found out that Roland handle them very differently to Yamaha, ( I was a Yamaha devotee for many years) and I am getting to grips with Roland's very good manual but one item escapes me, is there a simple way of building up your own floppy disk using single registrations from different sources and adding them one by one ( I assume using the user function ) until you can save the whole set to your own disk ?

Just the basic principle route to take would be a help. thanks in advance for any answers Ken
    Last edited by ken horton; 03-13-2018, 01:55 PM. Reason: incomplete

Leave a comment:

• tucsondave
    replied
    Try www.chrispowell.org

td

Leave a comment:

• ken horton
    started a topic Roland Atelier AT 80SL Disks

Roland Atelier AT 80SL Disks

Having just changed to the AT80SL and never having had a Roland before it is a steep leaning curve at 80 plus years, and at this age we tend to ask a lot of silly questions perhaps we should already know or taken the trouble to find out.

I had though that like Yamaha there would be a plethora of registration disks available ( not style disks there are plenty of those ) but registration disks do take some of the hassle out of building up a nice sound, but it has very quickly become apparent that Roland and commercial manufacturers such as Strawberry music don't have such a product.

So it must be a case of make up your own unless someone out there knows of any, I would be very interested. Ken
Working...
X