X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowrey Jamboree M325 Parts Assistance

Hello all!

This evening my much loved M325 ceased to be able to produce G and F#, I have downloaded the manual and researched the issues others have had and have traced the problem to a small IC which i assume is one of the frequency dividers on the Tone Generator board. However I have a very rudimentary grasp of these electronics, and the schematics are not entirely clear to me. Despite this I have managed to get back the G and F# by switching some ICs and now have no B... It's progress at least...

So my question is, what is the correct name of the part I need and where can i get it? It's a 14 pin IC which says on the top:

7827FH
    25539-002
    KOREA

and is one of 5 of this exact type on the tone generator board.

I've googled the details on the chip and drawn a blank... Im assuming its a frequency divider rather than the TOS?!

Any guidance in the right direction would be very much appreciated!

thanks in advance

Mike

Ps. I'm aware the organ has no "real" value, however it's been a good friend to me so would rather nobody advised scrapping it etc :'(

Originally posted by Michael Cullum View Post
    Hello all!

This evening my much loved M325 ceased to be able to produce G and F#, I have downloaded the manual and researched the issues others have had and have traced the problem to a small IC which i assume is one of the frequency dividers on the Tone Generator board. However I have a very rudimentary grasp of these electronics, and the schematics are not entirely clear to me. Despite this I have managed to get back the G and F# by switching some ICs and now have no B... It's progress at least...

So my question is, what is the correct name of the part I need and where can i get it? It's a 14 pin IC which says on the top:

7827FH
    25539-002
    KOREA

and is one of 5 of this exact type on the tone generator board.

I've googled the details on the chip and drawn a blank... Im assuming its a frequency divider rather than the TOS?!

Any guidance in the right direction would be very much appreciated!

thanks in advance

Mike

Ps. I'm aware the organ has no "real" value, however it's been a good friend to me so would rather nobody advised scrapping it etc :'(
    The full part number is 991-025539-002
    A generic number is MM5823N
    Organ Service Corp may or may not still have these.

The sub guide also shows the Lowery 991-021331-002 may work.

Good luck,
    Geo

Comment

Many thanks, have emailed organ service corp but as yet no response... Will have to search ebay and see if there's anything more local!

Comment

Working...
      X