This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Technics EX5L organ, low volume

Hello, I recently acquired a technics EX5L electric organ, the problem is that I cannot turn up the volume. I can just about hear the speaker when I press a key but it is very quiet and the volume buttons do not seem to respond. If I unplug the speaker cable I get no sound so the sound is at least coming out the main speaker, any suggestions would be greatly received to turn it up.
    (It was working all fine and am completely lost as to what it could be)
    Cheers, BJ

I recall this model organ has an incandescent light bulb in the expression pedal. If the bulb is not lit, it may cause the constant low volume you described.

Joe

Comment

Try playing it on a set of headphones. Is it normal or still quiet?
      It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
      Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
      Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
      Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
      X