This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wersi

Brett Wales and Claire Greig have been working alongside MusicStore and Wersi Hochrhein for the last few months to try and secure a stable future for Wersi within the UK. With Allen's being the main UK dealer, we are providing support to them, and all Wersi owners in the UK, in conjunction with MusicStore and Wersi Hochrhein. All existing warranties are covered through Germany, with service being carried out throughout the UK. Further support will be available, including tuition days with Brett Wales, more information on all aspects will follow.

That is great news Claire and Brett. Will you be able to gain access to covers etc, such as the ones Wersi Direct advertised and failed to deliver?
    Current Organ: Wersi Sonic OAX800
    Previous Organs: Wersi Verona, Wersi Beta DX401, Yamaha FE-70, Yamaha B-75N
    Previous Other: Wersi MAX-1, Wersi OX7, Korg N5, Yamaha DX27

Comment

Welcome, Claire. We will watch this latest episode in the seemingly endless saga of Wersi in the UK with interest.

Comment

Hi Markr, we can certainly look into organ covers, I did get a quote a few years back so will see if I can find the contact.

Comment

That would be great Claire, thank you. I know there were a few of us who ordered one from Wersi Direct and did not receive, so there is a latent demand out there for them.
          Current Organ: Wersi Sonic OAX800
          Previous Organs: Wersi Verona, Wersi Beta DX401, Yamaha FE-70, Yamaha B-75N
          Previous Other: Wersi MAX-1, Wersi OX7, Korg N5, Yamaha DX27

Comment

Just to confirm,
            [email protected]
            Is now in use, by myself and Brett, regulated by MusicStore. Any Wersi queries can be directed through this email.

Comment

Welcome back Claire. What does "regulated by MusicStore" mean?

Comment

Claire,

How and where do you and Brett fit in with Allens Music Centre?
                Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
                Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

MusicStore have full access to the emails also, the email address and associated website is owned by MusicStore (goes direct to their general Wersi website).

Any warranty repairs that are needed in the UK are performed by myself, this includes any instruments sold by Allen's. We are also working alongside Allen's for technical support and repairs for any Wersi instruments they have.

Comment

So the aftersales service is essentially the same if you buy from Allens or MusicStore/DV247 direct?

Comment

The aftersales is between the dealer and the customer, that will depend on the dealer you purchase from. Brett and myself are offering support, in different formats, to all Wersi owners, not specifically those who have recently made a purchase.

Comment

At the top of the thread you said "With Allen's being the main UK dealer, we are providing support to them, and all Wersi owners in the UK, in conjunction with MusicStore and Wersi Hochrhein". Can you be clear about what you mean by "offering support in different formats to all Wersi owners"? Sorry if I am being slow on the uptake, but can you give specific examples of a "support offer" / "format", who will get it and how?

Comment

For example, we are looking at producing some OAX videos to help people get the best out of the instrument. We have already helped a few OAX customers to installl the latest updates by sending some simple written instructions. Or if a Wersi owner needs a spare part, we can advise them where to look for it, or help with a repair. Different formats can be an email reply, a telephone call, a personal tutorial day. There are many more options for us, that will be offererd in due course. We both have a long affiliation with Wersi, and want other people to enjoy their Wersi instruments as much as we do.
                          But as for 'Who will get it and how', any Wersi owner, by sending an email to the info@ address.
                          I hope this clarifies everything.

Comment

Thanks, Claire. If that's in conjunction with MusicStore/Wersi Hochrein as stated, then prospective Wersi owners in the UK should just buy from the cheapest channel (presumably MusicStore direct/DV247) on the basis that the MusicStore/Wersi Hochrein-endorsed UK service offer is the same regardless of the supplying dealer.

Comment

As with any purchase, you go for the best deal on offer to you at that time. Price, availability and part exchange would be some of the other swaying factors I'm sure. But any Wersi customer should feel assured that there is support in the UK.

Comment

Working...
                              X