No announcement yet.

Yamaha Stagea v Wersi Sonic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not sure why I’m drawing attention to this but it might be of interest to someone. There’s a pre-owned Wersi Sonic 700LS for sale on Gumtree at £10,999 https://www.gumtree.com/p/music-orga...gan/1329892202
    Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
    Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

I'd be rather wary of that listing — not least because the picture does not show a 700LS and the description is a straight cut and paste job by a seller with no ratings.

I note a Sonic 500 has been hanging round the 'Bay like a bad smell, failing to find a new home at £6K. There's also a used Stagea on there for the same money. Maybe both the same ones referred to at the top of the thread?

As an aside, there's are now a couple of Japanese sellers on the 'Bay punting various new Stageas from around £3-£4K.

Comment

Don’t see many new buyers go for a new 600 or 700 with inbuilt speakers (The LS in the name) as most prefer external speakers.
        You will probably recognise the shop that is selling it https://www.epianos.co.uk/product-ca...aneous-organs/
        BTW. The current new price (Before haggling) of this model (OAX700LS) is £19,352

Bill

Comment

Originally posted by seamaster View Post
          I'd be rather wary of that listing — not least because the picture does not show a 700LS and the description is a straight cut and paste job by a seller with no ratings.
          ePianos also known as Whitley Bay Home Organs, a well-known and respected dealer. I got my AR100 from them. But I agree the listing leaves a lot to be desired.

[QUOTE]
          I note a Sonic 500 has been hanging round the 'Bay like a bad smell, failing to find a new home at £6K. There's also a used Stagea on there for the same money. Maybe both the same ones referred to at the top of the thread? [/UNQUOTE]

I do believe they are the same ones.
          Last edited by RogerM; 03-15-2019, 02:06 PM.
          Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
          Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

I think i would be reluctant to part with £7000 on Ebay not having seen the organ .....? No matter how much I wanted it.

Comment

Working...
            X