This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bohm Sempra

This is for Andy G... A while ago you had hoped to try the Bohm Sempra, but at the time were unable to do so. Just wondering if this has now been rectified, and what you thought about this organ compared to your AT900P.

Thanks

DB

Alas not yet. There have been a few sightings of the Sempra, but those that have been near to me have been at times when I've been working elsewhere.

I'm sure I'll get to play it before too long. There are a few organ festivals that are not too far away from me and maybe the Sempra will be shown at one of those. I'm sure Claus and Bernd will let me know via facebook.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

• KRG
      KRG commented
      Editing a comment
      Trevor Brown at Music World in Northampton now has a Bohm Sempra demonstration model.

Hi!

yes, Trevor currently has a SE40 demo model in the shop.

The next opportunity to check the models on a festival will be the Cavalcade festival in Blackpool in May. Bernd will also be there to demonstrate. And he and also DirkJan will play concerts on their SEMPRA organs on the first evening (May, 12th). I'm unfortunately not in Blackpool this time, because of other commitments that week.

regards,
    Claus
    regards,

Claus

digital:
    Bohm Emporio 600SE
    Bohm SEMPRA SE20
    Bohm Overture stage
    analog:
    Bohm Professional 2000
    Böhm DnT (previously used by Ady Zehnpfennig)
    Bohm Orchestra 3003 digital

Comment

Unfortunately too far away from me. Driving long distances can cause my back to complain in the strongest terms, and I could be hobbling around for days afterwards, so nothing more than a couple of hours from me. Anything in the south east of England will probably be fine. Let me know and I'll be there if I'm not working.
      It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
      Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
      Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
      Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
      X