Musictraders

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Musictraders

Hi all, I remember some time back there was a debate as to whether Musictraders had closed. I notice their website has now closed so assume they are no longer in business. Sorry if this is old news but I did a search and nothing came up!

Very sad. Does anybody else sell Orla, Ringway or Bemore? I suppose that the problem has been that nobody has been buying them, or at least not enough people.

Comment

Orla stopped making organs years ago and Bemore are dreamers, which only really leaves Ringway from that lot. It's a pity if they couldn't make a go of it with what are good little organs at a fair price. If I had to put forward a hypothesis, it's that there are way too many great organs at bargain basement prices on the used market to tempt the budget punter, eliminating Ringway's USP.

Comment

Seems that way doesn't it, what a shame.....

Comment

Yes I must admit I was hoping someone would take up the frachise, but I think they have to have suitable software for the English market which was were the Orla tie up came from using many of the Orla registrations and styles. I think they are still available in Australia but I assume with different software check out Preston organ centre. I think these are fairly up to date video's on you tube. And still on the Ringway website, once again assuming it's up to date.

Comment

Working...
          X