No announcement yet.

Orla Compact Theatre Blackpool sounds

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seahog, hi again. I`ve just tried what you suggested but no matter what I selected it always sounded the same and very electric. Happy though I shoved all the slidebars in so they wouldn`t interfere, result - absolute silence until I selected something else. If those darned sounds are in there they won`t come out for me.

Comment

Hi Cinema Dreamer, Firstly I am sorry that what I suggested didn't appear to work. However I am a little confused by your response of yesterday's date. You say that "Happy though I shoved all the slidebars in so they wouldn`t interfere, result - absolute silence until I selected something else." which kind of suggests to me that you had the Flutes Conductor button switched on and not any of the other Conductor buttons. The full selection of the sounds you want are only available in the Orchestra 1 section so you must have that Conductor button switched on before finding the sound you want. Also from memory (remember that I no longer have the Orla), once a sound has been set to the User button it will only sound with that button illuminated ie. "on" and will not be saved permanently until you go through the "saving an Overall preset " routine when it it saved in the chosen Overall Preset rather than in the User button. Of course an Overall Preset is a snapshot of the whole organ's settings so you would need to be sure that the whole set-up is as you wish, ie all the sections, volumes and Conductor buttons are as you wish before saving the preset. Of course this means that your chosen sound will only be available within that specific Overall Preset

As AndyG suggested earlier it seems that either you are possibly doing something wrong or the organ is mis-behaving. I hesitate to suggest that you do a reset and re-install from the set up disk in case the set up disk is faulty but in a last resort you could try that -VERY CAREFULLY. However before you try that if you care to send me a private message we could perhaps arrange to have a telephone conversation and talk the whole thing through.

Comment

Were you able to resolve the issue?

Comment

Working...
        X