This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Lowrey Music Library Diskettes

I have a Lowrey MX-2 organ. Pre-recorded Music Library Diskettes can be played on this model.

I am hunting for a source for them. If you have suggestions where I can purchase them I will appreciate your advice.

Steve

Two possibilities in case no-one here can help. We have a couple of members with an MX-2.

There's a Lowrey Organs group on Facebook and also the Lowrey Forum at: https://groups.io/g/lowreyforum/topics
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Can you help me find one file with background music from a movie that belongs to royalty?

Comment

• seamaster
        seamaster commented
        Editing a comment
        Carry on Henry ?

• andyg
        andyg commented
        Editing a comment
        A Google search might be more fruitful. You certainly won't find a Lowrey disk with something like that.

Depending on your organ model, you'll be looking for a MIDI file or Standard MIDI file.

I'm worried that some tunes can get me banned if I post them on a popular resource. A friend advised me to use sound effects taken from stock music collections. However, it is illegal to freely use other people's music in different countries because it violates the copyright of the artist, label or media company. The Content ID system was created specifically for this purpose. But I don't know how to use it.

Comment

This really isn't a topic for Organ Forum, though you could post some more specific questions in the General Chat section. You need to do some research into copyright and use of music/sound effects in recordings/videos. Google is your friend and you might need legal advice if you're doing something commercially.

Topic closed.
        It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
        Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
        Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
        Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
        X