Wurlitzer 605 A model

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wurlitzer 605 A model

My foot pedals and rhythm orbit sysnthzier is not work at all. Can any one tell what board or Boards control the foot pedals and obit syntherizer is is located for replacements or can you tell me if a few is blown somewhere the whole try them section is not working along with the foot pedals. Thank you in advance, perhaps you know where I can get it repaired in Dothan or Montgomery Alabama. Bob Davis

I've moved this to the correct section of the Forum for you. It's impossible to diagnose faults at a distance. The Orbit problem could be something like a bad connection, which could be easy to fix, or it could be a failed Orbit circuit board, which is most likely a terminal issue, as there are almost certainly no replacements other than cannibalising a similar organ. Same thing applies to the pedals, it could be an easy fix but it could be more serious.

Apart from the Orbit, everything in the 605 is basically late 1960s/early 1970s technology, so parts should be available.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current organ: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.

Comment

You can contact Morelock Organ Parts & Service in Riensi Mississippi. They helped me out with my Wurlizter 950 organ and have the parts for the Wurlitzter organs.

Comment

Working...
      X