Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a shipping company to ship an organ from UK to Germany

Hi,

sorry, if this is the wrong area of the forum for that question...

I found a nice organ located in UK that I would like to buy ... but I live in Germany. So I‘m looking for a company that handles shipping organs from UK to Germany at a reasonable cost. Any expericences and suggestions?

Thanks a lot
    Owned Philips Philicorda, Viscount Fair Lady and Cabaret de Luxe, Hohner Virtuos, Yamaha electone c-605. Now playing Hammond Aurora Classic, Technics GA3 and Roland G-800.

Auronoxe,

Your post is in an odd place, but I can't seem to find a better place for your post. I'll also contact another moderator who may be able to help.

Michael
    Way too many organs to list, but I do have 5 Allens:
    • MOS-2 Model 505-B / ADC-4300-DK / ADC-5400 / ADC-6000 (Symphony) / ADC-8000DKC
    • Lowrey Heritage (DSO-1)
    • 9 Pump Organs, 1 Pipe Organ & 6 Pianos

Comment

I'll put this in Home Organs as more people who play your (our) type of instrument will see it.

It's been 30 years since I was involved with any international shipping of organs with Kawai and I vaguely recall a company called Kraus und Pabst did some of our shipping. But I don't know if they're still going.

Maybe one of the guys from Bohm or Wersi might read this.
      It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current organ: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition
      Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
      Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.

Comment

• auronoxe
        auronoxe commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh, their home base is not far away from my town. They are now called „Piano Express“.

I shipped a Wersi Galaxy from the UK to the US using Britannia and they were excellent. I’m sure they can ship to the Fatherland.

https://www.britannia-movers.co.uk/i...movals-service

Comment

premierorgans.co.uk offer worldwide shipping. You could ask Lynne there who she uses - sales@premierorgans.co.uk
        Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
        Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

Dear all, thanks for your proposals!
          Owned Philips Philicorda, Viscount Fair Lady and Cabaret de Luxe, Hohner Virtuos, Yamaha electone c-605. Now playing Hammond Aurora Classic, Technics GA3 and Roland G-800.

Comment

I have used www.shiply.co.uk for moving single items of oak furniture in the past, and I believe they move things internationally too. I just typed in Northampton and Frankfurt as collection/delivery locations as examples and it didn’t appear to baulk at those.
            Current Organ: Wersi Sonic OAX800
            Previous Organs: Wersi Verona, Wersi Beta DX401, Yamaha FE-70, Yamaha B-75N
            Previous Other: Wersi MAX-1, Wersi OX7, Korg N5, Yamaha DX27

Comment

Thanks to a ver helpful Böhm team, the Roland organ is already in Germany now and will go to her new owner at next possible opportunity.

Claus
              regards,

Claus

digital:
              Bohm Emporio 600SE
              Bohm SEMPRA SE20
              Bohm Overture stage
              analog:
              Bohm Professional 2000
              Bhm DnT (previously used by Ady Zehnpfennig)
              Bohm Orchestra 3003 digital

Comment

Yes, that was just great.😁 Thank you again.

Comment

Working...
                X