No announcement yet.

New Ringway Organs Demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I reckon the RS760 will be at least £5000 in the UK.....based on Allens pricing of the RS800 compared to prices in other countries.
    It appears to have the same number of sounds and rhythms as the RS800, looking at the spec on the Ringway website.
    Last edited by gregp; 05-07-2020, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• musicmaker84
      musicmaker84 commented
      Editing a comment
      Would this be a fair price tag for this model and the UK market (disregarding Covid for now)? Of course, there is some room for negotiation always, isn't there?

• abacus
      abacus commented
      Editing a comment
      A mid-range arranger keyboard with all the extras to make it into an organ (Although without a proper organ OS) costs around £5000, so an instrument that only has one wire out the back with everything integrated (Including a proper organ OS) probably would sell at that price, as while it would not have all the features of the arranger keyboard (Most of which are superfluous for organ play) the fact that it would be easier to operate and look more furniture like would probably win the day.

Bill

RS760 added to the Allens website £5850

https://www.allensmusiccentre.co.uk/...way-rs760.html

Comment

• seamaster
      seamaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Six large?

John 11:35

Ringway Organ Sound demo.

Enjoy

Bill

Comment

I am beginning to question whether church or theatre organists have greater talent!
      “I play the notes as they are written (well, I try), but it is God who makes the music.” - Johann Sebastian Bach
      Organs I Play:
      - Allen 2100(T); 1951 M.P. Moller, 3 manual, 55 stop, 28 ranks, (Opus 8152); and 1965 Balcom and Vaughan 3 manual, 34 stops, 25 ranks (Opus 690)

Comment

• andyg
        andyg commented
        Editing a comment
        If you have to ask that, then your journey to the Dark Side hasn't really started!

• Philip Powell
        Philip Powell commented
        Editing a comment
        "Never. I will never turn to the dark side." - Luke Skywalker, seconded by Philip Powell

Those drawbar sounds are pretty underwhelming for an organ at that price.

Comment

• RogerM
        RogerM commented
        Editing a comment
        But see post #2 of this thread where you said, "They [RS800 and A2000] sound terrific." 🤔

• seamaster
        seamaster commented
        Editing a comment
        The orchestral sounds give a very good account of themselves in that first demo. The drawbar sounds less so in this one. It’s not terribly difficult to understand, Rog old son.

• RogerM
        RogerM commented
        Editing a comment
        There are also organ sounds in the first demo which you didn't criticise at the time, so there was room for misunderstanding, old fruit.

I would rather have a Wersi OAX over the Ringway anyday. The Wersi is quality to me that doesn't sound that great and looks horrible. Wersi all the way.
      ​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Herbert View Post
        The Wersi is quality to me that doesn't sound that great and looks horrible. Wersi all the way.
        ​​​​
        Not sure what you're saying here. Wersi all the way even though it doesn't sound that great and looks horrible?
        Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
        Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

Working...
        X