Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RogerM
    commented on 's reply
    There are also organ sounds in the first demo which you didn't criticise at the time, so there was room for misunderstanding, old fruit.

• RogerM
    replied
    Originally posted by Herbert View Post
    The Wersi is quality to me that doesn't sound that great and looks horrible. Wersi all the way.
    ​​​​
    Not sure what you're saying here. Wersi all the way even though it doesn't sound that great and looks horrible?

Leave a comment:

• seamaster
    commented on 's reply
    The orchestral sounds give a very good account of themselves in that first demo. The drawbar sounds less so in this one. It’s not terribly difficult to understand, Rog old son.

• Herbert
    replied
    I would rather have a Wersi OAX over the Ringway anyday. The Wersi is quality to me that doesn't sound that great and looks horrible. Wersi all the way.
    ​​​​

Leave a comment:

• RogerM
    commented on 's reply
    But see post #2 of this thread where you said, "They [RS800 and A2000] sound terrific." 🤔

• Philip Powell
    commented on 's reply
    "Never. I will never turn to the dark side." - Luke Skywalker, seconded by Philip Powell

• andyg
    commented on 's reply
    If you have to ask that, then your journey to the Dark Side hasn't really started!

• seamaster
    replied
    Those drawbar sounds are pretty underwhelming for an organ at that price.

Leave a comment:

• Philip Powell
    replied
    I am beginning to question whether church or theatre organists have greater talent!

Leave a comment:

• Philip Powell
    commented on 's reply
    Ha! I really regret saying that now!

• abacus
    replied
    Ringway Organ Sound demo.

Enjoy

Bill

Leave a comment:

• Puddleduck
    commented on 's reply
    Moved to PM
    Last edited by Puddleduck; 05-17-2020, 04:07 AM. Reason: Posted in wrong place.

• seamaster
    commented on 's reply
    Six large?

John 11:35

• gregp
    replied
    RS760 added to the Allens website £5850

https://www.allensmusiccentre.co.uk/...way-rs760.html

Leave a comment:

• Claus
    commented on 's reply
    To produce a bench of this high quality completely in Germany costs much more than cheap ones from the Far East. But the customers expect the same high quality as for the organ cases. Cheaper is always possible, but is not always desired.
Working...
X