Ebay Classic organs

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roland AT-900c with ATUP-EX DOM,EXP or USA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roland AT-900c with ATUP-EX DOM,EXP or USA?

Hello, i have a Roland AT-900c with ATUP-EX

I'm sure that it is on here somewhere, and the worst thing is that im sure ive seen it!
    What is the difference between DOM,EXP or USA.
    I have checked ([RESET], [PLAY/STOP] and [DRUM/SFX] and mine was blank.
    what benefits do i get by changing it?

Also a second question, is the only way to boot up in full platinum to hold down the rotary slow/fast button plus style variation buttons 1 and 4, then switch on?
    I have read about a dip switch(6) that can be changed. Has any one tried this?

Regards,

Warren.

Warren,

This thread starts all the discussions regarding your questions about DOM, EXP or USA boots as well as many other tips and tricks.
    https://organforum.com/forums/forum/...er-tips-tricks

I have reset the dip switch 6 on my organ and it boots to AT900P every time I start up my organ. It is a bit time consuming as far as getting into the organ; however. and you have to be very careful once you get to the upper manual. You have to raise it slowly and to avoid messing up the touch screen connector.

I you PM me and send me your email, I will forward instructions about the process.

TerryS

Comment

• Warrentdo
      Warrentdo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the information. I think that you are a braver man than me in taking the organ to bits. Not sounding ungrateful but does the PDF look grainy at your end? im struggling with the text. Regards Warren.

Terry,

How about you post the instructions in the forum so that all AT900 users can share in your advice?
    Previous: Elka Crescendo 303, Technics G7, Yamaha EL-90
    Current: Yamaha AR-100

Comment

• tlstuart
      tlstuart commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll try, but it was copied to an email and I'm not sure how to copy and paste the information to the forum. Give me some time to work it out.

TerryS

Roger, try this. If you have any questions, let me know.
    Attached Files

Comment

• RogerM
      RogerM commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks, TerryS. I wasn't seeking to benefit myself but just reflecting on the aims of the forum to share information among like-minded people rather than exchanging on a one-to-one basis. It hadn't occurred to me that this might cause you difficulty in working out how to do it - sorry.
      Roger

Terry, if you forward the email to me - if there's nothing personal in it! - then I'll post it here.
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

• tlstuart
      tlstuart commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Andy, but I finally got it to copy and posted it. Thanks again.

• tlstuart
      tlstuart commented
      Editing a comment
      Apparently, the PDF was grainy. What is your email address so that I can send it to you for posting?

• Warrentdo
      Warrentdo commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello, im not sure if how it gets posted will effect the quality, but its worth a try. can you check if it is grainy at your end Stuart?
      Regards Warren.

Warren,

The PDF was grainy and I have sent you a cleaner version in Word. It is still a bit fuzzy but better than before.
    Thanks, Terry S

Comment

• Warrentdo
      Warrentdo commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello Terry, that version is great. thank you.
      Mmm, i have tried to upload the file but its 6MB and im only allowed 1MB.
      Last edited by Warrentdo; 07-06-2020, 09:47 AM.

Warren,
    That was my problem. I was going to send it to Andy and see if he could load it.

Terry

Comment

• andyg
      andyg commented
      Editing a comment
      My email address is : andrew (at) andrew (hyphen) gilbert (dot) com
Working...
X