No announcement yet.

Virtual Music Festival Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relisted again and now down to a monkey.

As an aside, I assume the “Estey” experiment is done and dusted? Seems a long time since we heard anything about it.

Comment

• John_Joe_Jr
      John_Joe_Jr commented
      Editing a comment
      And still not a single bid...

Down to just 300 now...
    Organs that I currently have: Galanti X-350, Welson (model unknown), Carpenter S/N 122237

Comment

• seamaster
      seamaster commented
      Editing a comment
      It would seem the one aspect of Lowrey these Chinese “Esteys” have got absolutely right is the apocalyptic depreciation.

• John_Joe_Jr
      John_Joe_Jr commented
      Editing a comment
      I know & it hasn't even been plugged in yet!

Now down to 100, zero bids...
    Organs that I currently have: Galanti X-350, Welson (model unknown), Carpenter S/N 122237

Comment

• seamaster
      seamaster commented
      Editing a comment
      When this saga began in May, it was on for a starting bid of £1K and a BIN of £2K. Next stop: “Free to a good home”.

Goes to show what Allen's must really think of the organ if they won't even buy it back at that price!

Comment

• seamaster
      seamaster commented
      Editing a comment
      You’d think Allens would step in just to get the damn thing off eBay. Imagine trying to punt one of these new with that hanging round like a bad smell.

• John_Joe_Jr
      John_Joe_Jr commented
      Editing a comment
      I would have thought that too but then again Allens are the ones trying to flog a faulty LSI Hammond for just shy of a grand

• seamaster
      seamaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Good point. Allens’ absurd used prices (ironically the only prices they ever publish) suggest they’re totally unaware of what organs change hands for in the real world on eBay.

I checked out the brochure for the 2021 Music Extravaganza on the Allen's Music website. It says that they will be demonstrating Estey, Ringway, Wersi & Lowrey at this year's event.
    Attached Files

Comment

• seamaster
      seamaster commented
      Editing a comment
      Thin gruel on the menu, there. Someone went to catering college in the seventies.

Apparently they’ve already started shilling the new Austin Maestro on their paid-up-punters-only Patreon channel, but I’ve yet to see anything shared publicly about it.

Comment

Originally posted by seamaster View Post
      Apparently they’ve already started shilling the new Austin Maestro on their paid-up-punters-only Patreon channel, but I’ve yet to see anything shared publicly about it.
      What I'd like to know is can it be spec'd with a talking dashboard? 😂

I wondering if anybody on here will be attending the event?

Comment

• seamaster
        seamaster commented
        Editing a comment
        “New from Allens: the organ the Jen Allegro could have been!”

• John_Joe_Jr
        John_Joe_Jr commented
        Editing a comment
        Quality!!!

Update on the Estey Freedom III - from what I can gather, this has been dropped off at a charity store...

Comment

Working...
      X