This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Value of Conn Organ

Can someone please help me find the value of a Conn Orgon Minuett Model #544 excellent condition, serial number 535-6-9-8.</P>

I am trying to sell it for my 86 year old piano teacher.</P>

Re: Value of Conn Organ

Hi</P>

A very often asked question - what's it worth - so I'll give you the honest answer that we always give here.</P>

If you're lucky, maybe $100-£300, but no more, even if the organ is in perfect order. The bottom fell out of the home organ market many years ago and values went through the floor as a result. The Minuet544 ran from 1972-75, so it's now maybe 36 years old, and organs of this age are regularly being given away or, sadly, sometimes just dumped.</P>

It's a nice enough organ, and I'm sure it has great sentimental value to the piano reacher, but that's the way the market is these days.</P>

Andy G</P>
    <P mce_keep="true"></P>
    It's not what you play. It's not how you play. It's the fact that you're playing that counts.

New website now live - www.andrew-gilbert.com

Current instruments: Roland Atelier AT900 Platinum Edition, Yamaha Genos, Yamaha PSR-S970, Kawai K1m
    Retired Organs: Lots! Kawai SR6 x 2, Hammond L122, T402, T500 x 2, X5. Conn Martinique and 652. Gulbransen 2102 Pacemaker. Kimball Temptation.
    Retired Leslies, 147, 145 x 2, 760 x 2, 710, 415 x 2.
    Retired synths: Korg 700, Roland SH1000, Jen Superstringer, Kawai S100F, Kawai S100P, Kawai K1

Comment

Working...
    X