Orga-sonic 56 A Baldwin electric organs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Orga-sonic 56 A Baldwin electric organs

Hello, does anyone have any sound recordings or videos of how a Baldwin Orga-sonic 56A sounds? On youtube I find a few other Baldwin orga-sonic performances but nothing that tells me exactly what the Orag-sonic 56 A sounds like if you try all the different buttons and switches. I don't care about the auto-rhythms, I just would love to hear the different sound choices or hear a professional show off the different timbres.

I'm no expert on Baldwin organs, but I gather that the 56R was not a lot different from the 56A, and if that is true then here's the 56R: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOX6-Mci8v4
    -------

Hammond M-102 #21000.
    Leslie 147 #F7453.
    Hammond S-6 #72421

Comment

Thanks, gtc

Comment

I have one of these organs. It is a very nice sounding organ that will not disappoint you in any way. There is a nice variety of true sounding stops that you will like. I once was told it is one of the best home organs Baldwin made. I also have a church Baldwin a model 48C which is a great sounding organ.

James
        Baldwin Church Organ Model 48C
        Baldwin Spinet 58R
        Lowrey Spinet SCL
        Wurlitzer 4100A
        Crown Pump Organ by Geo. P. Bent, Chicago, Illinois

Organs I hope to obtain in the future:

Conn Tube Minuet or Caprice even a transistor Caprice with the color coded tabs
        Gulbransen H3 or G3, or V.
        Wurlitzer 44, 4410, 4420, ES Reed Models, 4300, 4500, Transistor Models

Comment

Working...
        X