This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Galanti Praeludium II - not coming on all the time when i power it on

I have to turn the power switch off and on several times before the organ will come on. Plus, while it is off, the memory presets are lost. Any idea of what to do to get it fixed? Could it be the power supply going bad or what? any help would be appreciated.

Re: Galanti Praeludium II - not coming on all the time when i power it on

Johnboy,</p>

Just to say, if you lose the combos when turning the organ off, the 3.6V ni-cad battery on the processor board needs replacing. </p>

As to the organ not turning on always, it would be helpful to know to know whether the whole organ doesn't work, or just the audio. Do the pedalboard lamps come on? Sometimes, I have come across instances where the battery that I alluded to earlier, leaks, and leaks onto the circuit board, and down into the connector. This will cause problems. More likely a bad connection somewhere, or cold solder joints.</p>

Whereabouts are you located. I could possibly help locate a technician for you.</p>

AV
    </p>

Comment

I am in Chattanooga, TN... no, when I turn it on the first time, nothing will come on, then sometimes several lights come on (stops) but nothing works. If I turn it off and on a couple times, it finally comes back on.</P>

Comment

do you know of any organ techs in the chattanooga tn area. I really would like to get it fixed... thanks

Comment

Working...
        X