This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leslie 60

Hi all...does anybody have a schematic for a leslie 60? I just rescued one and it satellite cabinet..it is missing the space generator, and has had its 5 pin plug removed and rewired to an add on box.. The amplifier for the external cabinet works,and I am assuming the rest will work, but I need to find out where to reconnect the wiring for the 5 pin, and the pinout for the space generator...I actually have a space generator from an X-77, the mounting looks to be identical, but the molex plug is different...there is an empty socket on the 60 chassis that I believe is where the space generator plugs in. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
    1963 C-3 147 Leslie
    1972 X-77GT 2 - 77P Leslie
    Kurzweil K 2000

If anyone may even have one, and could post some pictures of the generator and its motor, that would help...this one is missing the generator and its drive. I have a generator, and leslie motors...I just need to see how the motor and belts are oriented to recreate the parts. Thanks again!
    1963 C-3 147 Leslie
    Kurzweil K 2000

Comment

Hi Tim,
      I was just reading a post on a FB group and mention was made of a Leslie 60 in a post about a 330 by Benny Horne. Evidently, one member of the group has the service manuals (see comments extract below)

Facebook Group: Hammond Organ & Leslie Speaker Technicians Network
      Paul Reichle
      You're the perfect guy to service my Leslie 60 solid state boards.
      Benny Horne looks like the 60 has 3 audio boards!!
      Paul Reichle I have the repair manuals. I think two audio boards, one for each cabinet with a 10" speaker, and one for the "space generator."

I guess you could try contacting Paul Reichle (Columbus, Ohio) either through that group or via FB directly.

Cheers,
      Peter
      1966 C-3 / 925
      1965 M102 / 145
      1967 M111A / 330

Comment

Thank you so much! I'll give him a try!
        1963 C-3 147 Leslie
        Kurzweil K 2000

Comment

Working...