This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leslie combo preamp 3

Hi all, I have a leslie combo preamp 3 on eBay right now. A potential buyer is asking if it compatible with 220v leslie (i'm in North America so I get 120v). I understood that the preamp gets a 28vdc from the leslie so the supply voltage shouldn't matter. Is this correct or are there different versions throughout the world?

Thanks!

Using the same logic you're using, I would assume that it's the same circuit, but I'm not 100% certain. Since that version is entirely powered by the Leslie, I don't see why there would be a difference.
    I'm David. 'Dave' is someone else's name.

Comment

If you download the owner or service manual from Captain Foldback it will tell you if there is more than one version.
      Hammond C3, M102, XB3, XB5, X5
      Lowrey Heritage DSO-1, H25-3, Yamaha E70
      Farfisa Compact Duo Mk2, Vox Continental 300, Korg BX3 Mk1, Leslie 122, 145, 910, 415
      www.drawbardave.co.uk

Comment

So just to follow up because I hate posts that end unresolved...I ended up selling saying that I would gladly accept a return with shipping at my own expense. I haven't heard anything from the buyer so I'm going to assume that it is working.

Comment

Thanks for coming back and letting us know. I will also be selling one soon.
          Hammond C3, M102, XB3, XB5, X5
          Lowrey Heritage DSO-1, H25-3, Yamaha E70
          Farfisa Compact Duo Mk2, Vox Continental 300, Korg BX3 Mk1, Leslie 122, 145, 910, 415
          www.drawbardave.co.uk

Comment

Working...
          X